Comments Requested on the Draft HHS Strategic Plan FY 2018-2022
The draft Health and Human Services (HHS) Strategic Plan FY 2018 – 2022 is available for comment at https://www.hhs.gov/about/draft-strategic-plan/index.html. The period for comments is open through October 27, 2017.
The five (5) strategic goals for HHS over the next five years are as follows:
- Strategic Goal 1: Reform, Strengthen, and Modernize the Nation’s Health Care System
- Strategic Goal 2: Protect the Health of Americans Where They Live, Learn, Work, and Play
- Strategic Goal 3: Strengthen the Economic and Social Well-Being of Americans across the Lifespan
- Strategic Goal 4: Foster Sound, Sustained Advances in the Sciences
- Strategic Goal 5: Promote Effective and Efficient Management and Stewardship
Comments may be submitted online using the comment box at the bottom of each page of the draft strategic plan, via email to HHSPlan@hhs.gov, by fax to (202) 690-5882, or through the mail to: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Strategic Planning Team, Attn: Strategic Plan Comments, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 415F, Washington, DC 20201.