Training Resources You Can Use
Introducing Health Professionals to NLM's Online Systems
- This PubMed tutorial, for new and also experienced users of the system, teaches users how to understand PubMed's scope and content, to use Medical Subject Headings (MeSH), to build a search, to manage results and to save search strategies.
- PubMed Quick Tours are brief animated tutorials with audio highlighting different features of PubMed. Most are 1 - 3 minutes long.
- The PubMed Training Products Page provides access to PowerPoint prsesentations for trainers to use.
- ClinicalTrials.gov, a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world, also provides tutorials and Quick Tours.
- PubMed Health specializes in reviews of clinical effectiveness research, with easy-to-read summaries for consumers as well as full technical reports. Clinical effectiveness research finds answers to the question "What works?" in medical and health care. See how to search PubMed Health.
- NLM's Gallery of Mobile Apps and Sites