Email Discussion List
To join the email list, please visit the NNLM SCR List system page and follow the instructions.
About the Email List
List name: nnlmscr
The nnlmscr list is an open, unmoderated email discussion list for NNLM SCR Network members, and for the South Central Chapter/Medical Library Association (SCC/MLA).
The purpose of the list is to:
- Facilitate communication among libraries, hospitals, and organizations that provide health information to health professionals and the public within the South Central Region (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)
- Provide a forum for discussing practical, theoretical, and philosophical issues and for exchanging advice, information, ideas, and resources of interest to its intended audience
- Serve as the discussion list for SCC/MLA
Appropriate usage includes:
- Publicizing regional and state meetings, classes and other educational opportunities
- Making announcements of regional and state interest, including job postings
- Sharing information and resources
- Asking for advice from colleagues
Inappropriate usage includes:
- Advertisements by publishers, software producers, or other vendors
- Discussions and questions about products and services initiated by list subscribers are appropriate
- Reference questions or assistance with library research by non-librarians
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
See the NNLMSCR List to subscribe or unsubscribe from the list.
Send a message
- Once you are subscribed, send mail to: email@example.com
- Your message will be distributed to all the people subscribed to the list
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-735-2223 if you have questions or comments about the email list.