Other Funding Resources
NLM Grants and Funding funds projects in areas defined by NLM as important to its mission.
- AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects
- NLM Disaster Health Information Outreach and Collaboration Projects
- NLM Express Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01) (PAR-16-404)
- NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13)
- NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08)
- Understanding and Promoting Health Literacy Grants (R01) (PAR-13-130)
- Funding Beyond NLM and NNLM - includes government agencies, multi-agency sites, private funders and email alerts.
- NIH Guide for Contracts and Grants - is the official publication for NIH medical and behavioral research grant funding opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Weekly Update with New NIH Guide Postings - at the end of each work week subscribers receive links to announcements published during the week from the Current Weekly Table of Contents (TOC)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services Grants (IMLS) - the IMLS is an independent Federal grant-making agency dedicated to creating and sustaining a nation of learners by helping libraries and museums serve their communities.
- LSTA Funding - from the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) of 1996
- Arizona - Arizona State Library, Archives, and Public Records Agency
- California - California State Library
- Hawaii - Hawaii State Public Library System
- Nevada - Nevada State Library & Archives
- Grants.gov - allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies
- HHS Grants - from the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - the CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals
- NIH RePORTER - a searchable database of federally funded biomedical research projects, maintained by the Office of Extramural Research at the National Institutes of Health
- Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) - FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Replaces the Commerce Business Daily (CBD)
- Foundation Center - provides access to searching private, community and corporate foundations, and the foundation finder for address information.