NLM Announces RFP for HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Program
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the 2021 solicitation of proposals from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
The HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Program (ACIOP) is a competitive awards program offered by NLM that provides funding for organizations to design and conduct local projects that will:
- Improve HIV/AIDS health information access for patients, the affected community, caregivers, and the public
- Provide access to HIV/AIDS health information in a way that is meaningful to the target population
- Increase the awareness and use of NIH/HHS HIV/AIDS resources
Projects seeking funding through this solicitation must involve one of the following information access categories:
- Information Retrieval
- Skills Development
- Resource Development and Dissemination
- PrEP Navigator Resource Development and Dissemination
Awards are offered for up to $25,000. The deadline for proposal submission is December 28, 2020, 2 p.m., ET.
For more information, please visit ACIOP’s Request for Proposal Web site https://www.orau.gov/hsc/nlm/aciop/.