Going to ALA Annual in Chicago? Meet up with NNLM!
Meet up with NNLM staff at the ALA 2017 Annual Conference in Chicago, IL. Stop by to say hello or join the discussion!
- Libraries Transform Health Literacy Month discussion with ALA Public Awareness Office – June 22, 2017 3-4pm –McCormick Place, Registration Area. Join Amanda J. Wilson (NLM), Lydia Collins (MAR), Brian Leaf (SCR), Bethany Livingston (SCR), and Bobbie Newman (GMR) in a discussion about expanding the health literacy components of the ALA Libraries Transform campaign
- ASCLA President’s Program: Healthy Aging @ Your Library: Connecting Older Adults to Health Information – June 24, 2017 1-2:30 pm - McCormick Place, W175b. Lydia Collins (MAR) and Christian Minter (MCR) (URL)
- Libraries Transform: New Tools and Best Practices – June 25, 2017 10:30-11:30 am – Hilton Chicago, Williford A. Lydia Collins (MAR) Table Lead to facilitate discussions on the use of best practices and new ideas for the Libraries Transform campaign (URL)
- ALA ASCLA State Library Agencies – Library Development Interest Group – June 24, 2017 9 – 9:30 am - McCormick Place W471b. Lydia Collins (MAR) Guest speaker to introduce group to NNLM and NLM resources (URL)
- ALA Rural, Native, and Tribal Libraries of All Kinds Committee (URL)
- ALA ASCLA Consumer Health Information Librarians Interest Group (URL)
- ALA ASCLA Conference Programming Committee (URL)