TRAINING – SERVICE CONTINUITY PLANNING
Back in the February-March of this year, the NER continued its annual tradition of offering an 8-week course in Developing Your Library’s Continuity of Service Plan (SCP). The course followed the 10-Step Process to Service Continuity Planning, initially developed by the Dan Wilson, NN/LM National Coordinator. Using a combination of Adobe Connect and Dropbox software, the course adopted a format of part-lecture, part-class exercise workshop. The exercises helped library participants to build their own Service Continuity Plan.
Congratulations to this year’s SCP course participants who received MLA credit, attending class sessions and working on completion of a Continuity of Service Plan!
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA (Ellen Brassil)
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA (Meaghan Muir)
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA (Laurie Regan)
- Signature Healthcare Brockton, Brockton, MA (Jane Natches)
- Stephens Memorial Hospital, Norway, ME (Deb Clark)
- VA Medical Center, Providence, RI (Cheryl Banick)
We look forward to offer a similar course during the early part of next year, so please stay tuned!