Tools and Resources
The vision of the NEO is to influence NNLM’s use of evaluation to engage and learn about its programs, make good decisions, and enhance the visibility of its successes. Strategies are organized around five main aims:
- Supporting the NNLM leadership’s ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborating with the regional medical libraries to increase use of evaluation in their regions.
- Providing quality evaluation training opportunities to build evaluation skills of network members.
- Working to increase visibility of NNLM’s program successes.
- Providing new written materials about effective and emerging evaluation practices and trends.
This guide provides evaluation tools and resources in five categories