DOCLINE is a service provided by The National Library of Medicine (NLM). As part of the National Institutes of Health, NLM is dedicated to providing information and research services in all areas of biomedicine and health care through its partnerships with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine and major medical libraries throughout the world.
Request a Training Session
Have account issues you would like to discuss?
Path to the redesigned DOCLINE
Everything you need to know about the transition to DOCLINE 6.0
Redesign FAQs: https://www.nlm.nih.gov/docline/faq.html
- Overview - New DOCLINE Log In
- Setting up a Google Account for use with the new DOCLINE
- Connecting your Google Account with your DOCLINE Library
Webinars and Demos:
DOCLINE Talkline: Google Login & Linking - August 15th (recorded session)
MLA DOCLINE Updates
2018 - DOCLINE: Redesign release information and screenshots
2017 - DOCLINE: Redesign announcement and plans
DOCLINE-L Listserv Announcements
Projected Timeline (2018)
- June 18 (Monday) - Editing disabled for library Institution information and Holdings records in legacy DOCLINE system
- Mid-to-late September - Preview Period (lasting two weeks) for trying out the new DOCLINE. Borrowing and Lending will continue in existing system.
Release Notes, DOCLINE Redesigned
Release 6.0 (Coming soon)
Follow Us On