NNLM's HIV/AIDS Coordination Center has put together educational materials for community based organizations working with people with HIV. Each packet contains books, brochures, and handouts about NLM information resources that can be used in your resource room or shared with your clients. Educational packets are scheduled to be mailed in late July/early August. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to receive one.
Educational packets can include
- AIDS Info Information on HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention and research (English)
- infoSIDA Informacion Sobre La Prevemcion El Tratamiento Y La Investigacion Relacionados (Spanish)
- HIV/AIDS and Consumer Health wallet cards
- HIV/AIDS Resources from the NLM,
- Connecting Communities to HIV/AIDS Resources
- AIDSInfo HIV Overview Clinical Trials
- AIDSinfo Glossary of HIV/AIDS Related Terms, English and Spanish edition
- Taking Turns: stories from HIV/AIDS care unit 371, a graphic novel
- 100 Questions & Answers about HIV and AIDS
- 100 Preguntas y respuestras sobre el VIH y SIDA
*materials in individual packets may vary based on inventory.