NNLM's HIV/AIDS Coordination Center has put together educational materials for community based organizations working with people with HIV. Each package contains books, brochures, and handouts about NLM information resources that can be used in your resource room or shared with your clients. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive one.
Educational package can include:
- HIV Overview Clinical Trials
- AIDSinfo Glossary of HIV/AIDS Related Terms, English and Spanish edition
- Taking Turns: stories from HIV/AIDS care unit 371, a graphic novel
- 100 Questions & Answers about HIV and AIDS
- 100 Preguntas y respuestras sobre el VIH y SIDA
If you received a package, tell us what you think! Please return the enclosed survey to: NNLM / NACC, Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts, 55 Lake Avenue, North, Worcester, MA 01655. A copy of the survey can be found here. Thank you!
*materials in individual packets may vary based on inventory and currency.