NNLM's HIV/AIDS Coordination Center has put together educational materials for community based organizations working with people with HIV. Each package contains books, brochures, and handouts about NLM information resources that can be used in your resource room or shared with your clients. Educational packages are scheduled to be mailed in late July/early August. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to receive one.
Educational package can include
- HIV/AIDS and Consumer Health wallet cards
- HIV/AIDS Resources from the NLM,
- Connecting Communities to HIV/AIDS Resources
- HIV Overview Clinical Trials
- AIDSinfo Glossary of HIV/AIDS Related Terms, English and Spanish edition
- Taking Turns: stories from HIV/AIDS care unit 371, a graphic novel
- 100 Questions & Answers about HIV and AIDS
- 100 Preguntas y respuestras sobre el VIH y SIDA
If you received a package, please return the survey to: NNLM / NACC, Lamar Soutter Library, University of Massachusetts, 55 Lake Avenue, North, Worcester, MA 01655. A copy of the survey can be found here. Thank you!
*materials in individual packets may vary based on inventory.