NACC Funding Guide
Funding Information for those interested in applying for funding or for those who have just been awarded funding.
- Application Templates: Outreach
- Sample Invoice
- Subaward Activity Report Template
- Subaward Final Report Template
- NNLM Online Applications System: brief tutorial explains the requirements for, and process of submitting an application in the NNLM online applications system.
- Training Video for New Awardees: covers Invoicing and Activity Reports. (originally given as live training on June 30, 2020)
- DRS How To Videos: learn about the NNLM Data Reporting System (DRS), including how to locate their Project, add reports, and upload participant data to their subaward activities.
Applying for Funding
- Start Early
- Make sure your organization is a member of NNLM
- Review the template, before submitting your actual proposal online
- Follow Instructions
- Check out past funded projects
- Look for RFP Evaluation Resources on the NNLM Evaluation pages.
- Contact NACC! They will have invaluable advice
- Submit a draft at least 2 weeks before the deadline. We will offer feedback.
- Contact the NACC with any questions. We would like to hear from you!
Once You’ve Been Funded
- Keep your Notice of Award and Memorandum of Agreement handy
- Bookmark this Guide for future reference
- Get to know your NACC Coordinator! They will be your point of contact during the project period.
- Be prepared to provide regular updates that can be shared or be used future blog posts.
- When doing outreach events, take photos that can be shared in future blog posts and social media.
- Take note of participant feedback to tell your outreach story.
- Contact the NACC office with any questions. We would like to hear from you!