Network of the National Library of Medicine HIV/AIDS Coordination Center’s (NACC) goal is to enhance communication with current, past, and potential HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project (ACIOP) awardees and Community Based Organizations working on HIV initiatives to improve their access to trusted NIH and NLM HIV/AIDS information resources. Membership is open to ACIOP awardees, community-based organizations, public health departments, public libraries, and other organizations working with people living with HIV.
Network of the National Library of Medicine HIV/AIDS Coordination Center Annual Report, September 2019 - April 2020 UG4
- Follow us on Twitter: NNLM HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach - @NLM_HIV
- Visit our blog Continue the Conversation
- Email: us at NACC@umassmed.edu
- Sign up for the NACC newsletter and receive a summary of of blog posts, articles and announcements sent to your email account.
- Join our listserv to keep in touch with fellow NACC members
- Mail: UMass Medical School, Lamar Soutter Library, 55 Lake Ave, North, Worcester, MA 01655