NNLM HIV/AIDS Coordination Center
NNLM HIV/AIDS Coordination Center's (NACC) goal is to enhance communication with current, past, and potential HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project (ACIOP) awardees and Community Based Organizations working on HIV initiatives to improve their access to trusted NIH and NLM HIV/AIDS information resources. Membership in the NNLM is open to ACIOP awardees, community-based organizations, public health departments, public libraries, and other organizations working with people living with HIV.
Visit our blog to learn more
about news, events and opportunities of interest to CBOs working with people living with HIV/AIDS.
HIV Testing Sites & Care Services Locator
MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world’s largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free. HIV/AIDS specific content on this website can be found at: https://medlineplus.gov/hivaidsmedicines.html
- Follow us on Twitter at NLM HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach - @NLM_HIV
- Visit our blog: Continue the conversation!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the NACC newsletter and receive news on our activities sent to your email account.
- Join our listserv to keep in touch with fellow NACC members