- Want to learn technology? You can request a class by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Tools
- e-Science: Advances in digital technologies and communication have converged to form the new methodology of scientific research known as e-Science. There are new roles for librarian's to play in support of e-Science just waiting to be discovered. Visit this site from the New England Region to learn more.
- EHRs: An overview of EHRs, Meaningful Use, CMS Incentive Programs, and the librarian's role in EHR technology.
- Strategies for Increasing Internet Access to Restricted Resources: Assistance for overcoming Internet access barriers and implementation Web 2.0 technologies.
Need Help with a Technology Project? Contact us!
Contact us for help with but not limited to...
- Emerging technologies, such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking, and social networking
- Cool gear, like mobile devices, mediated reality devices, Cloud technologies, etc.
- Videoconferencing and computer-based voice over IP services, such as Skype
- Podcasting, video casting, or video broadcasting
- Gain more access to online content...strategies for working with your IT department.
Keeping Up with New Technologies
We've listed our picks for web sites and blogs related to libraries, technology, mobile apps, informatics, and e-science. You can subscribe to the blogs through RSS News Feeds, and often through Facebook and Twitter too.
Library News Feeds
Technology News (gadgets, social media, technology news)
Health Science Mobile Apps
Informatics (Electronic Health Records / Personal Health Records)
- MedlinePlus Connect
- NN/LM Greater Midwest Region Health Information Technology links
- Health Informatics Forum
- HiMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems)
Please contact email@example.com for more assistance.