Sharing Mobile App Experience Project
- The information at the link below is primarily for the participants in this project. However, please click on the link if you are interested in learning about how to find apps to experiment with or use,
- Learn about where to go to find apps for your mobile device.
- Want to learn technology? You can request a class by contacting Alicia Lillich
Resources and Tools
- e-Science: Advances in digital technologies and communication have converged to form the new methodology of scientific research known as e-Science. There are new roles for librarian's to play in support of e-Science just waiting to be discovered. Visit this site from the New England Region to learn more.
- Keeping up with new technologies: how can you keep up? Take a look at our list of our best picks to learn about new technology, e-science, and informatics.
- EHRs: An overview of EHRs, Meaningful Use, CMS Incentive Programs, and the librarian's role in EHR technology.
- Strategies for Increasing Internet Access to Restricted Resources: Assistance for overcoming Internet access barriers and implementation Web 2.0 technologies.
Need Help with a Technology Project? Contact us!
Technology coordinator: Alicia Lillich
Contact us for help with but not limited to...
- Emerging technologies, such as wikis, blogs, social bookmarking, and social networking
- Cool gear, like mobile devices, mediated reality devices, Cloud technologies, etc.
- Videoconferencing and computer-based voice over IP services, such as Skype
- Podcasting, video casting, or video broadcasting
- Gain more access to online content...strategies for working with your IT department.