Welcome New Members!
Since last May, we have enrolled seventeen new Affiliate Network members in the NN/LM MidContinental Region. All of the new members are either libraries or information resource centers that provide health information to users. Nine of the new members are K-12 schools or institutions of higher learning.
We welcome these new members to the National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
- Douglas County High School Library, Castle Rock
- Graland Country Day School Library, Denver
- Otho E. Stuart Middle School Library, Commerce City
- Red Hawk Elementary School, Erie
- Ouray Public Library, Ouray
- Pitkin County Library, Aspen
- Rocky Ford Public Library, Rocky Ford
- Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment, Greeley
- Woodland Park High School , Woodland Park
- Butler Community College Libraries, El Dorado
- Lighthouse Library, Dexter
- Health Center Association of Nebraska, Omaha
- Kilgore Memorial Library, York
- Nebraska Indian Community College, Niobrara
- Syracuse Public Library, Syracuse
- Stevens-Henager College Library, Logan
- Wind River Tribal College Library, Ft. Washakie