Become a Network Member
Members of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) provide health professionals and the general public with health information resources and services.
If you are providing health information through a library, information center or other organization, please consider joining the NN/LM network.
Why Should I Join?
Network Members receive a variety of benefits and services, including:
- Eligibility for award funding for health information access and other projects
- Training and educational opportunities for librarians, health professionals, and consumers
- Opportunities to partner with other health sciences libraries or health-related information centers
- Obtain educational and printed materials for NLM posters, brochures, bookmarks, and other publications
- Opportunities to request an NLM Traveling Exhibition to visit your library or organization
- A digital certificate recognizing your institution, library or organization as an NN/LM member
Who Can Join?
Membership is free but there are some requirements to participate. Each NN/LM member institution, regardless of category, must agree to make these basic contributions:
- To designate an individual as the NN/LM liaison for local Network communications
- To be listed in the NN/LM Members Directory
How Do I Join?
- After submitting the form, you will be contacted by the NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region (MAR).
- Please contact MAR at firstname.lastname@example.org (412) 648-2065.