Resource Guides are comprehensive collections of materials and resources available through the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, and other government organizations. Each Guide is developed by NNLM MAR staff for a targeted audience or type of resource, to better assist you in finding all of the resources available for your specific needs. Whether you are a K-12 professional, hospital librarian, or looking for multi-cultural resources, we have something for you!
Choose a Guide from the list below, or select one using the sidebar navigation.
- Academic Libraries
- Consumer Health
- Disaster & Emergency Preparedness
- Health Outreach and Programming
- Health Professionals
- Hospital Libraries
- K-12 Resources
- Multicultural Resources
- 'Engage for Health': A Patient Communication Program
- Achieving Healthy Communities Through Collaborations with Libraries
- Making Your Website Senior-Friendly