NNLM Members provide health professionals and the general public with health information resources and services. If you are providing health information through a library, information center, or other organization, please consider joining the NNLM Network.
Network Membership is free and offers a variety of benefits and services, including:
- Eligibility for funding for health information access and other projects related to the improvement of public health.
- Access to training and other educational opportunities offered through NN/LM- we offer courses for librarians, health professionals, and consumers.
- Opportunities for partnership- we can assist you in fostering connections with health sciences libraries and other health-related information centers in your region.
- Access to free educational and printed materials, including NLM posters, brochures, bookmarks, and other publications.
- Opportunities to request an NLM Traveling Exhibition to visit your library or organization.
- A certificate recognizing your institution, library or organization as a Network Member.
To become a Network Member: