The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) includes organizations of all kinds who are engaged in health and wellness in their communities - our Members provide health information resources and services to health professionals, academic communities, and the general public. If you are providing health information through a library, information center, public health department, K-12 school, university, hospital, or other organization, please consider joining the National Network of Libraries of Medicine!
By training, funding and collaborating with Members in our region, our office supports the mission of the NNLM to advance the progress of medicine and improve public health through access to health information.
How to Make the Most of your NNLM Membership
- Register for free, in-person and online training opportunities
- Get MLA or CHES Continuing Education credit
- Request tailored trainings for your staff or professional group
- Obtain a specialization in Consumer Health or Disaster Information
- Apply for funding to support your health outreach projects
- Order free educational materials
- Take advantage of cost saving initiatives like HSLANJ Group Licensing
- Receive personal assistance in incorporating quality health-information resources into your programs and outreach
Submit an application to take advantage of these benefits, and receive a certificate recognizing your institution as a Member of NNLM.