News from the HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative: Deadline to Participate is May 5
From the Health Sciences Library Association of New Jersey (HSLANJ):
The HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative (GLI) warmly invites medical librarians in the NNLM/MAR, SEA, and NER to participate in the Spring Offer!
- We have negotiated with 14 academic publishers
- Group pricing allows you to save 15-70% off regular pricing
- Choose, a la carte style, from more than 700 quality, digital resources
- The deadline to participate is about two weeks away—on Friday, May 5
- Check the HSLANJ website, under “News” for articles that highlight new resources available via the Spring Offer
Did you know? The HSLANJ GLI is celebrating its 15th year (2002-2017) of leveraging the power of group pricing for the greater good of providing hospitals and medical facilities with the latest quality medical information, research, databases, and other resources.
For more information: Contact HSLANJ Executive Director and GLI Project Manager Robb Mackes: firstname.lastname@example.org / 570-856-5952