Affordable Care Act Workshop for NJ Librarians
Congressman Rush Holt will be sponsoring “Connecting your community to their healthcare resources: an Affordable Care Act Workshop for Librarians” on Tuesday, February 18 at the Plainfield Public Library from 9:30-11:30.
Speakers will include:
- Representative Rush Holt, from the 12th congressional district of New Jersey;
- Mary Chute, State Librarian;
- Susan Hildreth, Director of the Institute of Museum and Library Services;
- Jaime Torres, Regional Director of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services;
- and a local health care navigator.
Please click on the link at the end of this message for additional information including a registration page.
Questions may be sent to Kathleen Peiffer, Deputy State Librarian for Lifelong Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org; 609-278-2640 ext. 152.