New REMM Version Released
What’s new on REMM?
- REMM Multimedia Library: highlights
- New All Videos button in Multimedia Carousel presents entire REMM Video Library collection.
- Transportation Incidents Involving Radiation: 3 new videos
- Emergency Response to a Transportation Accident Involving Radioactive Material
- Pre-Hospital Practices for Handling a Radiologically Contaminated Patient
- Decontamination Dressdown at a Transportation Accident involving Radioactive Material
- Shrinking Fallout Zones after IND Detonation
- Sheltering: Selecting a Safe Room After an IND incident
- Improvised Nuclear Device Detonation: 2 new items
- Update to the Isotopes of Interest table
- “Other Audiences” section has 2 new groups
- New pages on REMM
- Significant updates to key pages
- Collection of data: prototypes of forms for radiation safety and medical data tracking
- Describing an Incident: Definition, Severity, Phases, Timeline
- Nuclear Detonation: Weapons, INDs
- Transportation Incidents
- Triage Guidelines
- Nuclear Power Plant and Reactor Incidents: new page title and new content
- Burn Triage and Treatment: Thermal Injuries
- Strategic National Stockpile
- Planners: Preparedness and Response
- Public Information Officers
- Training and Education: Educational Competencies for Health Care Professionals
We strongly suggest you update any versions of REMM you have previously downloaded to your computer, USB drive, or mobile device.
As always, if you have comments or questions, please Contact Us directly.
Radiation Emergency Medical Management (REMM)
Guidance on diagnosis and treatment for health care providers