Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health
The Maternal and Child Health Library at Georgetown University presents a new knowledge path, Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health. The knowledge path directs readers to a selection of current, high-quality resources about preventing, identifying, and eliminating racial and ethnic disparities in health. Health professionals, program administrators, policymakers, and researchers can use the knowledge path to learn more about racial and ethnic health disparities, health equity, and removing barriers to care; for program development; and to locate training resources and information to answer specific questions.
- View the knowledge path online at http://www.mchlibrary.org/KnowledgePaths/kp_race.html
- Companion resource briefs include the following:
- Health and Health Care for All: Resources for Families: http://www.mchlibrary.org/families/frb_race.html
- Health Literacy: Resource Brief: http://www.mchlibrary.org/guides/healthliteracy.html
- Culturally Competent Services: Resource Brief: http://www.mchlibrary.org/guides/culturalcompetence.html