Information Overload: Finding Information to Improve Public Health
Presenter: Kate Flewelling, Outreach Coordinator, NN/LM MAR
Date: November 8, 2012 / 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Description: Finding time to research and keep up with professional literature is a particular challenge for busy health professionals, especially those in the field of public health. Starting with phpartners.org, this presentation will direct you to free online sources for evidence based practice.
- Log on to the Center for Public Health Practice’s Learning Content Management System: https://www.cphplearn.org/.
- Enter your username and password. (If you are a first-time user, select Create Account and enter your profile information).
- Select Course Catalog.
- Select Monthly Webinar Series.
- Select View – Information Overload: Finding Information to Improve Public Health
- Select LCMS Registration. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that will provide you with access information.
Instructions are used to register for the live and/or the archived version of this webinar.
Registration confirmation will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your spam/junk email for a message from this address. You should add this address to your address book or safe senders list so that it is not marked as spam.
Note: Once the LCMS registration is complete, you may click on TRAIN registration if you wish to have the webinar added to your TRAIN transcript.