December NIH News in Health
The December issue (http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/) of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research, is now available! In this edition:
- Weighing in on Dietary Fats
- Some Fats Are Healthier Than Others
- With the winter holidays upon us, you’ll likely be surrounded by family, friends and food. Favorite foods, though, can be high in fat. Learn which fats are naughty and which are nice to your health, so you can make smarter food choices. Read more about dietary fats.
- You’re Never Too Old
- Keep Active as You Age
- We’ve all heard that exercise is good for you. Did you know that it’s as true for older people as it is for any age group? You’re never too old to get moving, get stronger and improve your health.
- Read more about staying active at any age.
Click here http://newsinhealth.nih.gov/files/Dec2011/NIHNiHDec2011.pdfto download a PDF version for printing.
Visit our Facebook wall http://www.facebook.com/NewsInHealth to suggest topics you’d like us to cover, or start a discussion about how you use the newsletter. We want to hear what you think!
Please pass the word on to your colleagues about NIH News in Health. We are happy to send a limited number of print copies free of charge for display in offices, libraries or clinics. Just email us email@example.com or call 301-435-7489 for more information.