Beyond the Binary Resources
Network of the National Library of Medicine
The mission of the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) is to advance the progress of medicine and improve the public health by providing all U.S. health professionals with equal access to biomedical information and improving the public's access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health. The Program is coordinated by the National Library of Medicine and carried out through a nationwide network of health science libraries and information centers.
If your organization is not a Network member, please consider becoming a member. Membership is free.
Demonstrated and Referenced
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender Health
- Disaster Information Management Research Center
- Health & Human Services: Health & Well-being for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Americans
- NCBI Bookshelf
- NLM Classification 2019 Summer Edition
- Sexual & Gender Minority Research Office (SGMRO)