Resources for Health Professionals
Welcome! The Network of the National Library of Medicine Greater Midwest Office strives to provide equal access to biomedical information for all U.S. health professionals.
For 2016-2021, our priority groups for health information outreach include:
- Health professionals unaffiliated with a medical library
- Public health professionals
- Minority health professionals
- Area Health Education Centers (AHECs)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Rural Health Centers
- Cooperative Extension
Please visit the tabs at the top of the page to explore information resources related to your profession.