Resources for Health Professionals
Welcome! The National Network of Libraires of Medicine Greater Midwest Office strives to provide equal access to biomedical information for all U.S. health professionals.
For 2016-2021, our priority groups for health information outreach include:
- Health professionals unaffiliated with a medical library
- Public health professionals
- Minority health professionals
- Area Health Education Centers (AHECs)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Rural Health Centers
- Cooperative Extension
Please visit the tabs at the top of the page to explore information resources related to your profession.