Resources Guides for Instructors
For questions, please contact
Community Engagement and Outreach Specialist
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
This page is a resource for those who teach Wellness in the Library Workplace in person.
In-person the course is taught over fours hours and involves lecture, brainstorming, and discussions.
CE and CHIS
The course provides four continuing education (CE) hours from the Medical Library Association (MLA).
The course provides covers the two competencies required for Consumer Health Information Specialization (CHIS) level 1 from MLA.
- Competency 3, Knowledge of Subject Matter and Resources
- Competency 4, Evaluation of Health Information
- Describe the benefits of a healthy workplace
- Explore what a healthy work environment looks like
- Identify changes you can make at the individual level to improve your health and wellness at work
- Identify changes to make at an organization level to improve the overall health and wellness in your library
- Increase awareness of evaluation tools related to news articles and other online content related to health and wellness
- Increase awareness of resources from NLM and NIH related to health and wellness in the workplace