Health Resources for Public Libraries
Benefits of Membership:
Members are eligible to take advantage of services that include:
- Joining is free!
- Free professional development opportunities
- Free educational materials for order and download and health resources
- Funding opportunities for consumer health outreach and programming
- Funding for professional certifications from the Medical Library Association
- Consumer Health Information Specialization
- Disaster Information Specialization
- Membership certificate to display commitment to healthy community
- Membership in the National Network of Libraries is institutional, not individual.
- When joining the Network, each member must:
- Designate a local contact person (NNLM liaison)
- Agree to be listed in the NNLM Members Directory
- Provide basic information on services and/or collections