Funded Projects Guide
The GMR Funded Projects Guide is designed to support awardees and answer questions regarding the process of funding from the GMR and the University of Iowa. Additionally, this guide provides information for GMR award recipients to understand and comply with the reporting requirements of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM). This guide aggregates all requirements into a single reference in order to promote timely and accurate reporting and to assist our awardees in completing projects. Please contact the GMR for more information.
Once you've been funded:
- Keep your Notice of Award letter handy. It has your 5-digit project number.
- Bookmark this Guide for future reference.
- Get to know your project GMR coach! Your coach is your first line regarding your award.
- Be prepared to provide a quarterly update-- a progress check-in with your coach.
- When doing outreach events, take photos that can be shared in a future blog post.
- Take note of participant feedback that helps tell your outreach story.
- Contact the GMR Office with any questions. We like to hear from you!