Beyond the Binary Resources
Children and Teens
- Adoption by Family Type: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning (LGBTQ) Families
- Bullying and LGBTQ Youth (Health Resources and Services Administration); Also in Spanish
- CDC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health: LGBT Youth. Online. Accessed: 28 January 2020.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Gay and Lesbian Adoptive Parents
- National LGBT Health Education Center: Caring for LGBTQ Youth in Clinical Settings
- Supporting & Caring for Transgender Children. Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians (ACOP). September 2016.
- Trans Families Medical and Mental Health Resources
- Beyrer C. (2020). Two men, two losses, two eras. Lancet (London, England), 395(10223), 488–489. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30297-X
- LGBT Aging Project
- LGBT Caregiving: Frequently Asked Questions
- SAGE: Services & Advocacy for LGBT Elders