Beyond the Binary Resources
American Library Association: Open to All Serving the GLBT Community in Your Library. Online. Accessed 04 Aug 2020.
Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL): Developing Best Practices for Serving Transgender Patrons at Academic Library Service Points. Online. Accessed 18 Feb 2020.
Gough, Cal, Ellen Greenblatt, and Sanford Berman. Gay and Lesbian Library Service. , 1990. Print. (A classic in library sciences.)
Hawkins, B. W., Morris, M., Nguyen, T., Siegel, J., & Vardell, E. (2017). Advancing the conversation: next steps for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer (LGBTQ) health sciences librarianship. Journal of the Medical Library Association : JMLA, 105(4), 316–327. https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2017.206. PMCID: PMC5624421.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Round Table (GLBTRT) of the American Library Association
- GLBT Issues Caucus of the Special Library Association
- LGBTQ Health Science Librarians Caucus of the Medical Library Association
- Que(e)ry Librarians
Sample Collections and Guides
- CDC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health: Health Services
- Book Selections and Health Resources: LGBTQ Health, NNLM All of Us
- Ebsco LGBT Life
- Gender Diversity in Sports
- Oak Park Public Library (Oak Park, IL) Transgender Resource Collection
- Florida International University Transgender Resources LibGuide
- Stony Brook University LGBTQ Health LibGuide
- A.T. Still University LGBTQI Health Research & Practice
- University of Michigan LGBTQ Health Resources
- Northern Arizona University LGBTQIA+ Health Disparities Guide
- LGBTQ Health Sciences Librarians Caucus Public Resources