New Additions to the GMR Lending Library
If you have not had a chance to enjoy the benefit of the GMR’s free Lending Library, be sure to take a look at what it includes. Our lending library includes items on topics as diverse as systems librarianship, consumer health reference, copyright liability, conflict management and more. There are also some great resources for you to earn MLA CE Credit.
Some items that have arrived recently:
- Tailoring Health Messages: Customizing Communication with Computer Technology, by Matthew Kreuter et al. (2000)
- Health Informatics for Medical Librarians, by Ana D. Cleveland and Donald B. Cleveland (2009)
- iFusions: MLA Annual Meeting 2009 2-CD Set
- Guía de recursos sobre la parálisis, Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center (2003)
- Paralysis Resource Guide, Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center (2003)
- Blueprint for Your Library Marketing Plan, by Patricia H. Fisher and Marseille M. Pride (2006)
- Information Literacy Assessment, by Teresa Y. Neely (2006)
- Creating Your Library Brand, by Elisabeth Doucett (2008)
- Is Consulting for You? A Primer for Information Professionals, by Ulla de Stricker (2008)
- Engaging the Community in Decision Making, by Roz Diane Lasker and John A Guidry (2008)
- Addressing Patients’ Health Literacy Needs, Joint Commission Resources (2009)
- Intellectual Property: Everything the Digital-Age Librarian Needs to Know, by Timothy Lee Wherry (2008)
If you have any suggestions of items to be included in the lending library, please email us at gmrlib [at] uic.edu.