Technology Award Recipients for Year 3
I would like to personally thank the recipients of the Technology Improvement Awards for Year 3 for their hard work, determination in offering services to their users. It is always interesting to review applications for these awards. You tend to get a really good idea of what our member libraries need and the projects they are working on – and this information not only helps the library applying for the award but others thinking about applying for an award.
And the drum roll please….
- Broadlawns Medical Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Malcolm X College (Chicag0)
- Summa Health System (Akron, OH)
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois (Peoria)
- Mercy College of Health Sciences (Des Moines, IA)
- Blessing Health Professions Library (Quincy, IL)
- Indiana University/Center for Disability Information and Referral (Bloomington, IN)
- Wegner Health Science Information Center (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Medcenter One Health Library (Bismarck, ND)
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (Chicago)
If you are interested in applying for a Technology Improvement Award, please contact me at max [at] uic.edu.