BetterEvaluation.org is an international collaboration that encourages sharing of evaluation methods, approaches and processes for improvement. BetterEvaluation offers yearly blog themes for their staff and guest writers to focus on, and have wrapped up the highlights of their ’52 Weeks of BetterEvaluation’ 2014 theme in a post at http://betterevaluation.org/node/4682 For 2015 they are featuring ’12 Months of BetterEvaluation’ with multiple posts during a month, starting with impact evaluation in January.
- Top ten developments in qualitative evaluation over the past decade (link to part 1, part 2)
- Fitting reporting methods to evaluation findings and audiences (link)
- Infographics, including step by step instructions in piktochart (link)
- Innovation in evaluation (link)
- Presenting data effectively (link)