Using Questionnaires for Program Evaluation: Collecting High Quality Information
This course outlines the basics of conducting surveys for program evaluation. Participants will learn how to write survey items using typical question formats while avoiding common errors; distribute questionnaires to maximize response rate; determine sample size using online calculators; learn strategies for avoiding and exploring response bias in survey data.
At this time, the NEO instructors not offering any in-person training. We are leaving the materials up for others to use and teach. The authors prefer that those who want to teach this webinar first take it from the NEO.
You may re-use these materials to meet your own educational needs. However, most images in NEO PowerPoint slides have been purchased from Stockfresh for use in the PowerPoint slides exclusively. It is a violation of copyright to copy and use those images in other documents. If you want to use the image or the slide with that image in another presentation or document, you can purchase that or a similar image at stockfresh.com or from a similar vender.
- Determine when surveys are an effective method for program evaluation
- Structure questionnaire items to avoid common item-writing errors
- Use online sample-size calculators to determine optimal sample sizes
- Follow effective practices of survey distribution to maximize response rates
- Identify response bias is survey data
There are no archived recordings of this class
There are no upcoming classes