Unsure of who the NN/LM PNR is and what we do? This webinar session will be an introduction as well as an update of the NN/LM PNR.
PNR Rendezvous is a monthly webinar series focusing on a health science topic or resource for you to share and use in your work.
How Do I Connect to PNR Rendezvous?
It is recommended to review the document in the link below prior to joining WebEx or if you are having trouble joining the webinar:
To join the webinar
- Go to https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=t53bf87c7af31bd53df42cefa79744254
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password: pacific
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to connect audio either through your computer's speakers and microphone or to have WebEx call your phone.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/j.php?MTID=t8ec160f236dd6b5160e033a6190ac562
To join the session by phone only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):1-877-668-4493
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
- Show toll-free dialing restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
Access code: 627 725 018
You can contact MADELENA E ROMANSIC at email@example.com
How Do I Obtain Medical Library Association Continuing Education (MLA CE)?
PNR Rendezvous webcast sessions are eligible for 1 hour of Medical Library Association continuing education (MLA CE) for attending the webcast -- or for viewing the recording for up to one year after the date of the original session -- and completing a brief online evaluation form via a link provided a the end of the webcast. Upon completion of the form, you will be able to print a MLA CE certificate.
Jane D. Saxton, Director of Library Services, Bastyr University
Christopher Mahoney, Senior Librarian, Bastyr University
- 1 of 4
- next ›