PubMed® for Librarians
PubMed for Librarians is made up of five 90-minute classes presented via WebEx.
- PubMed for Librarians: Introduction
- PubMed for Librarians: Medical Subject Headings
- PubMed for Librarians: Automatic Term Mapping
- PubMed for Librarians: Building and Refining a Search
- PubMed for Librarians: Evidence-Based Search Features
Each class is a stand-alone session. Students can decide which modules they want to attend.
Each class offers 1.5 MLA Continuing Education credits.
Need this now? Register for Pubmed for Librarians - On demand to participate in PubMed training on your own schedule.
Please click on an upcoming class on the right to view the objectives for that session.
1.5 Credit hours
There are no upcoming classes