DOCLINE Talkline is a webinar series from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, DOCLINE Coordination Office (NDCO) to promote and educate users on DOCLINE and other resource sharing programs from the National Library of Medicine.
To Join the Training Session
1. Go to NIH WebEx
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: DOCLINE
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link.
To Join the Session by Phone Only
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
- Global call-in numbers
- Access code: 620 054 859
To add this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link.
All registrants must login to their NNLM account before they can register for any of the NNLM classes. If you do not have an account or have forgotten your password, please use the links for requesting a new password or creating a new account that are found in the NNLM Login box.
Link to Recordings
If you are unable to attend a session, webinars are recorded and added to the NNLM YouTube DOCLINE Talkline Playlist within one week.
No Continuing Education credit is offered with this series.
There are no upcoming classes