The third in a series of webinars presented for the Association of College and Research Libraries Health Special Interest Group (ACRL HSIG).
PubMed and Beyond: Clinical Resources from the National Library of Medicine
This presentation will introduce free bedside information resources for the busy clinician. Resources presented will include Clinical Queries in PubMed/MEDLINE and free drug, patient education, and point-of-care resources.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Find patient education information using MedlinePlus, HealthReach and Genetics Home Reference.
- Access drug information using Drug Information Portal.
- Find clinical trials by condition and limit to those with results in ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Find systematic reviews using PubMed Clinical Queries.
- Limit PubMed/MEDLINE results to free full-text.
- Find evidence-based resources in Clinical eCompanion
Upon successful completion of this class, each participant will receive 1, 2, or 3 hours of continuing education credit awarded by the Medical Library Association.
There are no upcoming classes