BLOSSOM! Building Life-long Opportunities for Strength, Self-Care, Outlook, Morale, and Mindfulness, free virtual symposium
A free virtual symposium for library staff focused on their health and wellness.
This free three-day virtual symposium will bring together experts on morale, invisible services, vocational awe, burnout, and self-care in libraries. The symposium will provide library staff at all levels, including management, with key takeaways to improve library staff's health and wellness. This event is open to all library staff regardless of employment status and to library science students.
March 24, 25, 26, 2021
Abigail Phillips, Amanda Leftwich, Amy Tureen, Callan Bignoli, Eamon Tewell, Eileen Ybarra, Fobazi Ettarh, Janet Damon, Jenn Carson, JJ Pionke, Kaetrena Davis Kendrick, Max Bowman, Nikhat Ghouse, Nisha Mody, Tasha Nins, Twanna Hodge, Wendy Peters, and more!
Re-energize your work by sharing/learning with like-minded individuals
Learn practical skills to improve self-care starting immediately
Burnout mitigation skills and ideas to take back to your library
Decrease sense of isolation amongst library staff
Participating in this virtual symposium could help with ideas to provide your own virtual events in the future
This event is free
The event provides 8 CE credits
Visit this website to register for the symposium and select the presentation, panels, and virtual networking events you want to attend.
For questions or comments regarding the event, including technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide educational and inspirational speakers so that the members may increase their knowledge related to self-care and wellness
- To provide network members an opportunity to collaborate, share expertise, and recharge their spirit
- Increase understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion, and disability among NLM members
- Provide access to research and resources to improve library staff health and wellness
- Engage with library members
- Increase awareness of NNLM, NLM, and NLM products
This symposium provides 8 Continuing Education credits (CE)
There are no archived recordings of this class
There are no upcoming classes