Presenter: Suzy Roy, MLS, MS, SNOMED CT, National Library of Medicine and Maureen Madden, MSN, PCCNP, CCRN, Value Set Authority Center (VSAC).
Beyond the SEA Web Series
Beyond the SEA is a webinar series from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Southeastern/Atlantic Regional Medical Library (NNLM SEA). Speakers cover different topics of interest to health science librarians, health care practitioners, librarians, and other health focused groups in the region. Topics include new and updated National Library of Medicine (NLM) resources, RML Awardee presentations on their research and outreach programs, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Information Resources, Electronic Health Records, and many other topics related to health sciences and health care. All sessions are online webinars using WebEx, which allows for live phone conversation and online chat. Sessions are recorded, closed captioned, and made available for later viewing.
Pre-Register: Pre-registration is strongly recommended, but not required.
To Join the Webinar
- Website: https://nih.webex.com
- Session number: 626 545 616
- Session password: beyond
To Join the Training Session
- Go to https://nih.webex.com/nih/k2/
j.php?MTID= t0384f9fffa64462f51a7a1eafd4e8 d95
- Enter your name and email address (or registration ID).
- Enter the session password: beyond
- Click "Join Now".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
To Join the Session by Phone Only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the training session, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- Call-in toll number (US/Canada):1-650-479-3208
- Global call-in numbers
- Access code: 626 545 616
To update this session to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
Important Information Prior to the Use of WebEx:
- Getting Started Guide for WebEx Participants
- WebEx System Requirements
- WebEx System Requirements Mobile Devices
- Can’t join the training session?
1-1.5 MLA CE Contact Hours