More Than a Bandage: Health Information Resources for K-12 Health Professionals
This course will introduce free health information resources for K-12 health professionals provided by the National Library of Medicine (NLM). Participants will learn about consumer health sites covering general health, drug information, and environmental health, with an emphasis on MedlinePlus.
This course was originally created by Lydia Collins, former Consumer Health Coordinator for the NNLM Middle Atlantic Region.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least 3 consumer health resources from the National Library of Medicine
- Locate resources to be shared with colleagues and caregivers
- Find mobile resources from the National Library of Medicine
- This course has been approved for 1, 2, or 3 hours of continuing education credits by the Medical Library Association
- This course qualifies for Medical Library Association, Consumer Health Information Specialization Levels 1 and 2
There are no archived recordings of this class
There are no upcoming classes