SEA Insights: SEA 2020-2021 Project Funds
The National Network of Library of Medicine (NNLM), Southeastern Atlantic Region (SEA) invites applications for health information outreach and programming projects.
The mission of the NNLM is to advance the progress of medicine, improve public health by providing U.S. health professionals with equal access to biomedical information, and improve individuals’ access to information to enable them to make informed decisions about their health. Under a cooperative agreement with the National Library of Medicine (NLM), the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) serves as the Regional Medical Library for NNLM SEA.
• Period of Performance: May 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021
• Application Due Date: Sunday, April 5, 2020 11:59 PM ET
Eligibility: Network member organizations in the Southeastern/Atlantic Region (AL, DC, GA, FL, MD, MS, NC, PR, SC, TN, VA, WV, and the USVI) are eligible to apply. Membership is free and open to libraries of all type, community-based organizations, clinics, public health departments, and other organizations that provide or distribute health information.
Awards to NNLM SEA member organizations help advance the goals of the NLM Strategic Plan and help the NNLM achieve two National Network Performance Measures:
• Engage Network members in carrying out the mission of the NNLM.
• Maintain a robust outreach and education program reaching the region’s communities and responsive to their needs.
To learn more about the project awards offered for 2020-2021 and the NEW application process, please join this upcoming webinar!
Mar 9, 2020
12:30PM - 1:30PM ET
SEA Insights is a webinar series in which network members within the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM), Southeastern/Atlantic (SEA) region have an opportunity to engage with Regional Medical Library staff. Topics will cover a range of interests specific to Network Members and NLM and NNLM Initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate on National Library of Medicine (NLM) and NNLM initiatives and projects.
- Exchange experiences related to current or upcoming activities and projects of the NNLM SEA staff.
- Share expertise with network members to support each other and improve health information access.