RDM On-demand: Open Science and Data Science
This class is offered via Moodle.
- Articulate how open science supports research integrity and reproducibility.
- Describe the differences between research data management (RDM), data science, and open science
- Explore librarian roles to support data science
This series is offered via Moodle.
Research Data Management On Demand is made up of four stand-alone classes that introduce principles and practices of research data management. There is no particular order or progression in which to take the classes. Expect to spend up to four hours on each class learning through tutorials, videos and hands-on activities.
The individual classes are:
1. Open Science and Data Science
2. Data Curation and Documentation
3. Data Security, Storage and Preservation
4. Data Sharing and Publishing
See each individual class for learning objectives.