RDM On-demand: Data Sharing and Publishing
This class is offered via Moodle.
- Articulate the FAIR data principles
- Explain the importance of research reproducibility
- Describe the concept of “open data” and challenges for sharing biomedical research data
- Explain data sharing incentives, data citations, and data journals
This series is offered via Moodle.
Research Data Management On Demand is made up of four stand-alone classes that introduce principles and practices of research data management. There is no particular order or progression in which to take the classes. Expect to spend up to four hours on each class learning through tutorials, videos and hands-on activities.
The individual classes are:
1. Open Science and Data Science
2. Data Curation and Documentation
3. Data Security, Storage and Preservation
4. Data Sharing and Publishing
See each individual class for learning objectives.