PubMed for Librarians: Customization with My NCBI
PubMed for Librarians: Customization with My NCBI, is a synchronous online session that includes hands-on exercises. Attend this class to learn about the advantages of creating a My NCBI account, managing and manipulating settings in your My NCBI account, identifying available filters in your My NCBI account, and how to create a custom filter.
A recording from the most recent session can be viewed on the NTO website.
- Logging into My NCBI
- Manage your My NCBI page
- Customize your PubMed Experience
- Save a search
- Email alerts
- Collections: Private and Public
-My NCBI Filter options
-Custom Filters in My NCBI
Jul 14, 2017
PubMed for Librarians is made up of five 90-minute classes presented via WebEx.
- PubMed for Librarians: Introduction
- PubMed for Librarians: Medical Subject Headings
- PubMed for Librarians: Automatic Term Mapping
- PubMed for Librarians: Building and Refining a Search
- PubMed for Librarians: Evidence-Based Search Features
Each class is a stand-alone session. Students can decide which modules they want to attend.
Each class offers 1.5 MLA Continuing Education credits.
Need this now? Register for PubMed for Librarians - On demand to participate in PubMed training on your own schedule.
Please click on an upcoming class on the right to view the objectives for that session.