The Pieces of Systematic Review with Margaret Foster
Pieces is a monthly web conference presented by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine South Central Region on topics related to systematic reviews on the first Thursday of every month from 10am-11am CT. Each webinar will highlight one of the following questions (in sequence):
1. How do you determine if a research question right for a systematic review? (Feb 2)
2. What searches beyond the typical databases should be done? (Mar 2)
3. What happens after the search? (Apr 6)
4. What free software is useful for conducting review? (May 4)
5. How can a librarian support other types of reviews (scoping, integrative, rapid)? (Jun 1)
6. What are the new developments in review methods? (Jul 6)
Guest speaker: Margaret Foster, MLIS, MPH
For more information on how to join the class, please visit: https://nnlm.gov/scr/professional-development/systematic-review-series
Login information will be updated after each session has taken place.
Jul 6, 2017
10:00AM - 11:00AM CT
Pieces is a special monthly webinar offering running from February - August 2017. It is offered by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine South Central Region in collaboration with Margaret Foster, Associate Professor and Systematic Reviews Coordinator at Texas A&M University. There are six sessions in total covering various aspects of systematic reviews.
Each session is one hour in length and will be archived for future viewing.