Applying for NNLM MAR Funding – What You Need to Know
Join this presentation to hear about about funding opportunities and the logistics of applying for an award from the Network of the National Library of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region (NNLM MAR). Get project ideas, insider’s tips, and a demo of our new online application. There will be a brief presentation and then an opportunity for your questions to be answered.
Please note: the Middle Atlantic Region serves NNLM Member institutions in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania. This webinar will provide information specific to MAR funding. If you are located in another area of the United States, find your region to learn about funding opportunities that may be available for your institution.
The NNLM MAR call for proposals will be posted on February 7, 2020. Open opportunities will be available on our funding page.
Award Applications are due on April 10, 2020 at noon ET.
If you cannot attend the live webinar but would like the information, please register. A recording of the class will be sent to all registrants.
Feb 25, 2020
3:00PM - 4:00PM ET
NNLM MAR collaborates with Network members, advisory groups and partner organizations to sponsor symposia or professional development activities that address current trends in the healthcare landscape and their impact on information access.
To register for classes or special events, first you must create an NNLM user account.
How to register for an NNLM class or event:
- After you have successfully created an account, come back to nnlm.gov.
- Click the green “Log in” button - it is located at the bottom of every page on our website.
- Enter your username and password, and “Log in”.
- On the class or event page, click the green “Save Registration” button.
That’s it! You are now registered for this event.
For visual learners, NNLM offers a brief video tutorial on creating an NNLM user account.
Thank you for taking the time to create an account with us! You may be asking yourself, why do I need an account for this one-time event?
- The Network of the National Library of Medicine is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. To that end, we ask that all registrants create an account so that we may collect your data securely. In addition, creating a user account offers the benefit of one-click registration for future classes and events!
- If your organization is an NNLM Member, you can also use your account to easily update your Organization’s information in our Members directory!
Not a Member? Take a moment to consider submitting an application. Member benefits include:
- Eligibility for funding
- Free training opportunities
- Access to free educational and print materials
- Opportunities for partnership
Please feel free to send any questions by email to email@example.com.